Upcycled Suede Carryall IV
PROUDLY MADE IN AMERICA
Repurposed and hand-forged in the United States, this Kevlar-stitched and bomb-proof Suede Welder Bag IV is up-cycled from a suede welder's jacket, complete with the worn patina of the previous owner's craft. The ultra-soft suede material will patina nicely and feel great in your hands. A multi-function carryall with unlimited uses, it's a staple piece that will go well with your arsenal to seize the day.
- 16.25″ x 13″ high x 3.5″ wide (sized perfectly for a MacBook Pro or similar sized laptop)
- Larger outside pocket measures 9.75" wide x 10.5" high (sized perfect for a iPad with almost any cover)
- Small outside pocket measure 5.5" wide x 6.75" high
- Ultra-soft suede up-cycled and repurposed from a welder’s jacket
- Created in February 2013
- Sourced, designed and hand-built in the USA.
If you are interested in a customized version of one our items or a fully custom made bag to your specifications, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"We love up-cycled goods, anything to help the environment gets a A+ from us." Tania LaCaria, curator, That's Like WHOA!
"RJ, your upcycled suede tote is the bomb! But I see it was a one-off and sold out. You should track down some more pigskin and make more." Raina Cox, If The Lamp Shade Fits (Named one of the world's Top 10 Design Blogs)