Classic Weekend Duffel, Navy
The best selling Classic Duffel gets revised and refined. Slightly larger than the previous Classic, unnecessary hardware has been eliminated, the shoulder strap buckles have been reinforced, and the outside pockets have been reformatted for your speed and comfort. From overnights to three day weekends, this duffel will pack it all. Built with sturdy 20 oz. canvas, suede handles, trim and strapping, a one-piece water resistant ballistic nylon bottom, removable/adjustable cotton belt strap, polished chrome hardware, and cobalt blue cotton lining to quickly find your items.
2 zippered and 3 open outside pockets give you peace of mind by organizing smaller items that require quick access (think: cash, keys, passport, or switchblade) Two interior zippered pockets organize larger items within.
- Dimensions 21" long x 10" wide x 10" high
- 20oz. heavyweight cotton canvas body with ballistic nylon piping
- Ultra-comfort premium suede side handles with matching trim
- One-piece, water resistant ballistic nylon bottom
- Cobalt blue cotton lining lets you find your items lightning fast.
- Polished chrome hardware and stainless steel zipper
- Adjustable removable industrial strength cotton webbing shoulder strap.
- Reinforced bottom with metal feet protect your bag's bottom like the Secret Service.
- Cloth Industry Portage label proudly stitched to the posterior (or is it anterior?).
- Proudly designed in the USA. Imported.
Have you seen this review from Rick Andreoli at TopKit.com?
"When my buddy picked up the Classic Duffel, he immediately checked out the suede handles and detailing, the canvas lining and the cobalt blue interior, saying, “I love this!” And his girlfriend, who’s been trying to move him away from his gym bags-as-luggage mentality, immediately responded, “Me too! Let’s get one. Now.”
Whether or not this is the duffel that can save relationships is up for debate, but it is definitely simple, sophisticated and un-fussy. It’s also beautiful, with polished chrome hardware and zippers, and a water-resistant bottom to withstand regular traveling. A side zipper pocket is great for keys or phones, and one interior pocket is perfect for anything you want isolated. While the ivory color might seem like a risk, it’s pretty resistant to discoloration even with everyday usage. After two weeks in and out of the car trunk, house and closet, it never got stained. Even when hiking boots landed a good heap of dust on the side, a couple quick pats with the hand cleaned it up. However, if that’s not enough reassurance, Industry Portage also offers a navy version as well."
What have our customers said about our canvas duffel?
"It was the perfect size to pack everything I needed for the long holiday weekend. I love this duffel!" Mary M, New Jersey, USA
"It is very well crafted and comfortable to carry." Matt M, Indianapolis, USA
"Love it! The quality and design are great." Kevin C., San Diego, USA