W4F Sling Pack
A sling pack specifically designed for the fly angler. Industry Portage has partnered with Ken Tanaka, the fly fishing pro at Wish 4 Fish to bring you the ultimate pack. This fly fishing essential stores your gear close at hand while keeping it out of the way.
It happens to make an incredible urban commuter bag and general purpose adventuring. It's the most technical bag we've ever designed and produced.
HERE'S WHY WE DESIGNED THIS PACK FOR THE FLY FISHING MANIAC:
You'll forget it's there so you can cast and land your trophy fish.
The sling pack sits comfortably on one shoulder and allows for you to slide it to your back while fishing and easily pull in front of you for all your line adjustments and changes. 1 extra large and 3 smaller zippered compartments organizes all your trophy-landing tackle and necessities like sunglasses, smartphone, and sunscreen. A smartly placed tippet holder, large top sided velcro workspace and hidden magnets allows for quick line and hook changes. A webbed loop secures your rod end and keeps your hands and legs free for movement. An elasticized outer pocket secures your hydration (or your flip flops)
- 19"x11"x7" overall dimensions.
- 190T Nylon Taffeta abrasion and water resistant ripstop fabric with PU backing.
- Approximate weight: 34.5 oz.
- Approximate capacity: 14 liters, 900 cu.in.
- 1 large and 3 smaller zippered compartments to pack all your day gear and tackle.
- Removable tippet-spool retainers
- Forceps pocket with retaining strap on the shoulder strap
- Loop strap rod holder
- Daisy chained loops and D-ring on the shoulder strap allow for attachment of additional accessories